Mazars, an international adviser with extensive experience of IFRS conversion
Mazars has an established IFRS taskforce, which has worked with large, multinational companies on full IFRS conversion as well as assisting smaller companies in assessing the impact of IFRS and dealing with conversion issues.
How Mazars can help
As advisor, we assist with:
- Early diagnostic of major differences
- Initial IFRS Impact Assessment : Highlights the key areas of your business that will be affected by IFRS and helps you decide upon your organisation’s conversion plans. This can extend to the preparation of proforma financial statements for your company under IFRS.
- Project support : Mazars project management system gives you a clear understanding of the project’s objective and of the work that needs to be done, enabling you to exert control over the project and transfer knowledge throughout the business.
- Tailored training programmes : We provide training programmes tailored to your specific needs, varying from a global overview of the impact of IFRS to technical half-day modules on key Standards.
- Full IFRS conversion : Mazars has the experience and technical expertise to undertake full IFRS convergence assignments.