On May 19 and 20, in Brussels, Belgium, we will be hosting our VAT & indirect tax conference on 'The new environment for indirect taxes'.
- Pre-conference dinner: Thursday, 19 May 2022 at 6:00 PM [CEST]
- Conference: Friday, 20 May 2022 at 9:00 AM [CEST]
- Location: Manhattan Meeting Center, Avenue du Boulevard 21, B-1210 Brussels, Belgium
Click here to register
We kindly ask you to register with the promotion code 'VAT2022' to enjoy a free ticket.
Under the theme of ‘Navigating the way through the changing landscape', you will be able to finally meet again in person with the experts in this field and attendees of the industry.
Follow a conversation from our tax technology team and join our workshop session on overcoming barriers.
An important aim of this conference is to offer networking opportunities and foster debate among Mazars experts and participants.
Moreover, the conference will provide you with an environment to professionally exchange and discuss views with our external speakers, Mazars-colleagues from different countries as well as other company representatives. So come together with our domestic and foreign experts in one-on-one meetings availability is limited so please book in advance.
- 09.00 – 09.45: Welcome & country updates
- 09.45 – 10.45: Impact of technology in the field of VAT
- 10.45 – 11.15: Break
- 11.15 – 12.00: Interactive workshop “Worries & needs of the industries and how to deal with it”
- 12.00 – 13.00: External Speaker on current developments
- 13.00 – 13.30: Networking lunch
- 13.30 – 18.00: One-to-One session (upon subscription)
Prior to the conference, you are invited to our dinner, which gives you the opportunity to exchange thoughts with all attendees and our VAT & indirect tax experts.