At the end of 2021, our annual C-suite barometer surveyed over 1,000 executives around the globe, including around 200 from the Asia Pacific (APAC) region. The research reveals the latest issues and developments that our clients in the APAC region are facing, allowing us to respond to their opportunities and challenges and support their businesses.
This report will provide you with valuable insights from the APAC region by summarizing the key findings from our year-end research with appropriate comparisons to the global results, enabling a better understanding of the expectations and challenges for APAC businesses.
Key findings in our 2021 study:
- Tech and sustainability transformations ahead: There are more than half (60%) and almost half (48%) of APAC executives expect their businesses to undergo technology- and sustainability-related transformations respectively.
- High level of confidence and resilience among businesses: 78% of C-suite executives are confident in revenue growth in 2022. 82% reported strong confidence in their crisis resilience in the face of the trends and transformations identified.
- Cyber risks: Over half (55%) of APAC executives feel that cyber security risks have increased over the past year, but over two-thirds (67%) of business leaders remain confident that their data is completely protected.
- ESG firmly on the C-suite agenda: ESG factors are becoming increasingly important in C-suite decision-making in the APAC region, with 63% of APAC businesses having sharpened their focus on ESG as a result of COVID-19.
Download our full report below to know more about the above findings and other insights into:
- Harnessing the power of technology
- Core leadership skills needed to meet the needs