European India Desk: A bridge between India and Europe
The Mazars European India Desk, working hand-in-hand with Mazars offices in Europe and in India, offers a suite of services to help Indian companies wishing to set up or expand in Europe. The Mazars European India Desk is located in Paris, France and works closely with the International Desk in India and other countries where Mazars has a presence.
Developing businesses in Europe
Our team in Paris is comprised of multilingual market practice experts with an international outlook who have professional skills and abundant experience dealing with companies in India and in Europe. Indian Companies would be benefitted with the coordinated approach towards faster service delivery, single and focal point of contact who will do all the required coordination for engagement with more pragmatic, pro-active, problem solving approach.
Mazars in India
Mazars through its 8 offices has established presence in 4 key cities in India. Our mix of permanent, international professionals on the ground in India, together with a strong team of local professionals, trained to international standards, allows us to be a valued, trusted business advisor to European companies operating in India and to Indian companies looking to access the European market.
How can we support Indian companies?
- Providing information on the business environment, accounting framework and tax differences between the European countries and India,
- Performing market entry feasibility studies and investment environment analyses,
- Providing strategic advice on your move into Europe,
- Advising on appropriate legal / tax structures of your investment vehicle,
- Providing advice on setting up operations in European countries, and services such as bookkeeping, payroll and social welfare,
- Identifying international acquisition targets / joint venture partners and all related compliance work,
- Identifying sources of local Private Equity and debt finance,
- Providing clear guidance through the IPO processes of foreign Capital Markets,
- Performing all necessary financial due diligence in respect of such transactions, converting financial statements from/to local GAAP, IFRS or Indian GAAP, or providing technical reconciliation services,
- Providing ongoing audit and accountancy services and Company and Personal tax advice, delivered locally by experienced people with a Global overview.