Mazars’ multi-disciplined teams of advisors can help to navigate the rigorous process of IPO and can offer assistance with the fundamental changes involved in becoming a publicly listed company.
Throughout the course of your business life, you will face defining events that shape the future of your organisation and drive its future value. You may be seeking to close an M&A transaction, conduct a forensic investigation, contest an issue in court, restructure your business or even finance a major investment. Our global team of financial advisory experts is well-versed in the financial challenges you will face and will work closely with you to provide tailored, practical and technical advice to guide you through these critical moments.
The scope of our services is broad and varied, but our approach is always centred around three core themes:
- We are relentlessly focused on helping you and your business maximise value and achieve your ambitions and objectives.
- We take the time to understand your organisation and the situation you are in to ensure our approach is personal, pragmatic and productive.
- We provide practical advice to help you make key business decisions with clarity and confidence.
Doing this requires teams with vast experience and deep expertise. As a uniquely integrated global partnership, Mazars is able to mobilise teams of multi-disciplinary experts from across the globe in a seamless and efficient way to ensure you have the best team advising you regardless of where you, or your project, is based.
We offer a wide range of financial advisory services to help you meet your objectives. Our offerings have designed around you and your business’ major lifecycle events. Our services include:
- Deals – we provide a comprehensive suite of services related to deals which span the full M&A process, both on the buy side and sell side
- Financing – we help you navigate the complex world of financing and find solutions to help you achieve your objectives
- Crisis and disputes – we support you through business-critical events such as fraud investigations, litigation & arbitration, restructuring and insolvency
Some of these cookies are necessary, while others help us analyse our traffic, serve advertising and deliver customised experiences for you.
This website cannot function properly without these cookies.
Analytical cookies help us enhance our website by collecting information on its usage.