At Mazars, our regulatory experts enable the management to remain focused on business while we advise them on how to be fully compliant with Central and State level authorities. Our team comprises of experienced professionals from different disciplines who have gathered deep technical knowledge in diverse regulatory domains to help clients navigate through complex laws and regulations and mitigate fines, penalties or reputational damage resulting from any regulatory non-compliance.
We work closely with the management to understand their specific requirements and offer tailor-made solutions including:
- India entry strategy covering advice and compliance relating to foreign exchange control law, corporate laws and tax laws on aspects such as forms of presence, mode of funding, manner of repatriation of profits, etc.
- India set up assistance right from entity formation to obtaining Central and State level licenses, permits, business registrations, including factory licenses for manufacturing set ups.
- Financial services assistance in obtaining specific approvals and/or license from the Reserve Bank of India for operations relating to non-banking financial services, peer to peer lending, payment aggregation services.
- Business operationalisation assistance in drafting key policies as prescribed by the regulator while granting license/approval, developing compliance calendars, training client personnel on applicable compliances.
- Advising on subsidy available for entities investing in India at a Central and State level under various policies and schemes. We support clients by mapping their business plan to applicable policy/scheme, drafting applications, representing them before authorities and filing of disbursement claims to avail approved incentives.
- Corporate secretarial services to help the Board remain compliant with requirements of dynamic corporate law in India. We provide end to end services encapsulating calling of Board/Shareholders meetings, recording of minutes, filing/reporting requirements, transaction advisory, assistance with petitions to be filed before the National Company Law Tribunal etc.
- Regulatory reassurance services by conducting due diligence of compliance with applicable laws, identifying gaps, assisting with regularisation of lapses and assistance in making internal policies and functions more robust.