A global view on a business-critical, fast-evolving issue.
Organisations that span international borders are increasingly facing complex regulatory and tax issues in the different jurisdictions where they operate. Transfer pricing is at the top of the tax priority list for many mid-sized and large businesses, with an outsized impact on and business units. We offer a range of solutions for transfer pricing management so you can ensure compliance with local regulations.
There is greater scrutiny of transfer pricing the world over. Only a global, multi-layer approach can bring simplicity to this fast-evolving issue. Our global partnership in more than 90 countries provides the vital expertise in tracking developments such as new legislation and court/tribunal rulings in each jurisdiction, through direct contact with our transfer pricing experts who have deep industry know-how and the local and international expertise necessary.
Our International Transfer Pricing Community brings together specialists from across disciplines, including economists to help with value chain analysis: a vital tool to align transfer pricing with economic value creation and establish transfer prices for intangibles. Data is the foundation for a robust transfer pricing regime.
Our service begins with a diagnostic risk assessment that seeks to highlight areas for savings, as well as exposure. We then work closely with you to make sure you can meet your documentation obligations and optimise your tax positions.
- Strategic advice on all aspects of transfer pricing;
- Master file, local file and country by country reporting;
- Tax audits, mutual agreement procedures;
- Value chain analysis and transformation;
- Economic analyses, including commercial benchmarks, loan benchmarks, and license benchmarks;
- Cash pools and other integrated group wide financing systems;
- Transfer of functions, valuation of transfer packages, exit taxation;
- Valuation of hard to value intangibles.
Our team consists of experienced tax specialists and transfer pricing experts with country and sector specific tax and industry knowhow, accountants and economists, which ensures that we can provide, develop and implement customised transfer pricing solutions that fit with our clients’ commercial and tax strategies.